Vista is a SESAR Exploratory Research project that examines the effects of conflicting market forces on European performance in ATM, through the evaluation of impact metrics on four key stakeholders, and the environment.
The project comprises a systematic, impact trade-off analysis using classical and complexity metrics, encompassing both fully monetised and quasi-cost impact measures.
The Vista project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 699390 under European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Who we are
Vista is coordinated by the University of Westminster and there are seven participants from six different countries:
- UoW: The University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
- INX: Fundación Instituto de Investación Innaxis, Spain.
- ECTL: EUROCONTROL, the European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, Belgium.
- ICE: Icelandair, Iceland.
- NOR: Norwegian Air Shuttle, Norway.
- SWR: Swiss International Air Lines, Switzerland.
- BEL: Belgocontrol, Belgium.
VISTA workshop at Frequentis premises (Vienna)
Airline site visit: Swiss International Air Lines
Airline site visit: Norwegian
Airline site visit: Icelandair
The Netherlands · Vista at SESAR Innovation days
London · Vista Kick-off meeting
WP2 Data Management
D2.1 Supporting Data for Business and Regulatory Scenarios Report
PDF available here
WP6 Stakeholder assesment & dissemination
D6.1 Dissemination Plan and project identity
D6.2 Stakeholder Consultation on Business and Regulatory Scenarios
D6.3 Stakeholder Consultation on Initial Assessment