[Filled! Check back here for other future opportunities.] Innaxis, an innovative scientific research foundation and institute, invites highly qualified candidates in the field of communication and advertising with skills in technical communication to apply for the role of Marketing and Communications Lead of the organisation. Innaxis focuses on research programmes in aviation and other highly technical activities, working for different stakeholders in these highly specialised fields. Cutting edge/new applications and exploration of delay propagation, capacity analysis, fuel and emission modelling, information encryption and data science in aviation are areas of research in which the organization is currently engaged.
The Marketing and Communication Lead (MCL) will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all Innaxis documentation and communication. While the content of scientific documentation is provided by other colleagues, the MCL will review, edit, and modify these documents for greater readability, as well as format the document according to external and internal guidelines. These documents include technical deliverables and, while background and experience in technical fields is certainly needed and expected, no deep technical understanding of the content is required.
The MCL will also be responsible for the online communication strategy including the maintenance of blogs, LinkedIn pages and groups, including tracking of the number of visits and general progression of the visibility of Innaxis communications. The MCL will also be responsible for providing guidelines to the team in terms of communication.
- Excellent written communication skills in technical domains
- Fluent user of the main online marketing tools, including social media
- Innovative ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker that creates customized solutions
- Fluent in use of the main MS Office tools
- Self motivated team worker that is driven to achieve success
- Affinity and motivation for technical domains, ideally for the aviation field
- Native English speaker. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- WordPress blog and wiki management experience as well as online technical skills and understanding of SEO and SEM very appreciated
- An immediate start within a highly qualified and collaborative international team that incorporates innovative thinking and a working methodology focused on the development of large scale research and innovation projects
- Attractive salary. Part-time position. Flexibility and good working conditions.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and relevant information to:
Madrid, January 2014