SAVE THE DATE! European door-to-door mobility workshop, next 20th September 2017, 10:30-16:00
Are you interested and/or doing research in the field of European door-to-door mobility? Are you interested and willing to improve current passenger experience and metrics? Are we close to the 4 hour door-to-door European objective for those trips including one air segment? Come and join the free second www.DATASET2050.com workshop!
The event, hosted at Madrid Campus (Google Space) will mix active debate and participation from all the workshop attendees with presentations from top entities in the field: Register below. Final agenda :
- Workshop welcome and intro: Innaxis (Samuel Cristobal, Hector Ureta)
- European Commission DG MOVE - Innovative multimodal transport: EU/Commission point of view (Paola Chiarini - DGMOVE-EC)
- ACARE WG1 - SRIA update / Long term mobility goals: Munich Airport/ACARE chair (Christoph Schneider)
- Who is waiting at the gate? An analysis of European passengers: Bauhaus Luftfahrt (Ulrike Kluge)
- Door to door metrics: Eurocontrol (Pete Hullah)
- Door to door mobility models: Innaxis (Samuel Cristobal), University of Westminster
- Mobility concepts enhancing the seamless passenger journey: Bauhaus (Annika Paul)
13:00 sandwich-networking break kindly sponsored by DATASET2050 consortium
- New age transportation: how to monetize your data. COMTRADE (Marie Kress)
- Metropolis Project: UAVs, Urban Airspace. TU Delft (Joost Ellerbroek)
- Sustainable airports- More than an airport? Sustainable Airport Cities and Aerotropolises - the location to work, live and play. WiedemannConsultants GmbH (Mirjam Wiedemann)
- CAMERA teaser: Innaxis (Hector Ureta)
- Wrap-up + DATASET2050 event at SESAR Innovation Days (Belgrade) teaser.
-Further logistics info (hotels, transport) available here: Download our complete guide.
See you next 20th Sept in Madrid!
Note: The DATASET2050 workshop is planned in tandem with the the ACARE WG1 meeting (restricted to ACARE members - 19th afternoon), and the CATER open event (19th morning), both in ISDEFE premises (Madrid)