Coming soon ...
● European postgraduate university programs (descriptions of courses offered, typical numbers of postgraduate students, numbers of faculty and other authorised research supervisors, etc.).
● Details of current and planned postgraduate theses, with an emphasis on PhD dissertations and post-docs.
● Key contacts.
26-29 June 2018, Barcelona, Spain - ICRAT 2018 - 8th International Conference for Research in Air Transportation
03-07 December 2018, Salzburg, Austria - SIDs 2018 - 8th SESAR Innovation Days (more details to follow)
● The KTN's thematic workshops will start in around May 2018 and are linked with the thematic challenges. All such workshops will appear here.
● Other workshops, such as the EUROCONTROL ART events, will also be listed here.
● We're working on bringing you a comprehensive list of other workshops and events. Meanwhile, please note:
11 April 2018, Malta - TaCo project final workshop - Supporting air traffic controllers in complex airport environments through automation
12 April 2018, Malta - ACI EUROPE-SESAR workshop - Exploring new concepts in air traffic management and airports
03-04 May 2018, Salzburg, Austria - TBO-Met project final workshop - Management of Meteorological Uncertainty
To coordinate with other activities, such as the catalyst funding and the PhDs/theses, the four-day summer schools will be organised in years 2-4 of the KTN, i.e. August or September of 2019-2021 inclusive. More information to follow here.