SESAR Innovation Days 2018
Call for contributions now open!
This year’s SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) will be hosted by the University of Salzburg, Austria, during the week of 03-07 December 2018. The main conference will take place from 04-06 December and will showcase results from European exploratory research. The SIDs are based on an open call soliciting contributions from ATM research. An exhibition, keynote conference and networking events will provide further opportunities for participants to learn about other interesting projects and meet like-minded researchers.
Paper and Poster submission deadline: 28 September 2018
SESAR Young Scientist Award 2018
Call for applications to SESAR Young Scientist Award
The SESAR Young Scientist Award 2018 (YSA 2018) aims to recognise young scientists with high potential contributing to the scientific research in the field of air traffic management and aviation. In addition, the award also provides a mechanism for further personal development and visibility.
Application deadline: 31 July 2018
Coming soon ...
● European postgraduate university programmes (descriptions of courses offered, typical numbers of postgraduate students, numbers of faculty and other authorised research supervisors, etc.).
● Details of current and planned postgraduate theses, with an emphasis on PhD dissertations and post-docs.
● Key contacts.
26-29 June 2018, Barcelona, Spain - ICRAT 2018 - 8th International Conference for Research in Air Transportation
03-07 December 2018, Salzburg, Austria - SIDs 2018 - 8th SESAR Innovation Days (more details to follow)
● The KTN's thematic workshops will start during the summer 2018 and are linked with the thematic challenges. All such workshops will appear here.
● Other workshops, such as the EUROCONTROL ART events, will also be listed here.
● We're working on bringing you a comprehensive list of other workshops and events. Meanwhile, please note:
31 May 2018, Toulouse, France - STRESS/MOTO/TACO projects joint final event - Keeping the human in the loop in the digital ATM era
05-06 June 2018, Cologne, Germany - OPTICS2 project workshop - Aviation cybersecurity: What's around the corner, and are we ready for it?
25 June 2018, Barcelona, Spain - DART/datACRON projects joint workshop - Data-enhanced trajectory-based operations
To coordinate with other activities, such as the catalyst funding and the PhDs/theses, the four-day summer schools will be organised in years 2-4 of the KTN, i.e. August or September of 2019-2021 inclusive. More information to follow here.