Innaxis is seeking a Data Scientist to join its research and development team in aviation projects. As a member of the team, you are joining a very interdisciplinary group of researchers, scientists, mathematicians and engineers that work for private companies and public institutions on solving the most challenging problems and get the most out of their data.
A mixture of creativity and technical skills are required to complement the skill set of a team that has worked in the last 5 years achieving landmarks in terms of network performance analyses across different areas within the aviation sector.
We are looking for a talented individual to help the team to complement the existing research threads on machine learning and data mining, to provide new insights on the performance of complex systems and enable the real time analysis of complex phenomena. Being part of our team will mean to cooperate with other skilled researchers currently focused on knowledge discovery, data engineers and visualisation experts.
Requirements are as follows:
- Degree on Computer Science or similar (mathematics, physics) with outstanding background and experience in programming.
- Experience on collection and preparation of datasets for machine learning exercises.
- Understanding of general architectures and tools for machine learning, from validation to (automatic) feature selection.
- Fluency in English: it is the working language at Innaxis!
Technical skills that may be relevant in the evaluation:
- Understanding of the theoretical and implementation approaches for standard data mining models and algorithms, from SVMs to deep learning techniques based on Deep Neural Networks, as well as their combination.
- Basic knowledge of database technologies and use: MySQL, MongoDB, JQuery.
- Any programming language is a plus: both general (Python, C, Matlab) and data analysis oriented (Weka, R) …
- Immediate start within a highly qualified and collaborative international team with innovative thinking and working methodology focused on the development of large scale research and innovation projects.
- Interesting salary as a function of skills, experience and education.
- Flexibility and good working conditions
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and relevant information to email@example.com