CAMERA is the funded project (GA
) of H2020 "Identification of gaps, barriers and needs in the aviation research" MG1.5-2017 call.
CAMERA was launched in November 2017 and will conclude after 48 months.
Who we are
CAMERA is coordinated by Innaxis (Spain), with University of Westminster (UK), Bauhaus Luftfahrt (Germany), EUROCONTROL (France-Belgium) and DeepBlue (Italy) as partners.
CAMERA is supported by an extensive advisory board which brings in experts from additional areas of the mobility field (urban mobility, rail mobility, road+urban transport, airports, ANSPs, policy makers, industry, manufacturers, authorities, end users), ICT and industries, from 10+ different EU countries.
- Innaxis: Private and independent Spanish research institute focused on complexity, big data and data science in transport operations. Innaxis has over 10 years of experience in mobility and aviation research; both in low and medium TRL contexts.
- EUROCONTROL: The European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, EUROCONTROL, was founded in 1963. It is an intergovernmental organisation supporting its member states in the development, implementation and operation of a seamless, performance driven pan-European Air Traffic Management network. EUROCONTROL is a civil – military organisation with currently 41 member states.
- University of Westminster: The University of Westminster (Department of Planning and Transport) has been engaged in air transport research, consultancy, and teaching for 40 years. In the last decade, mobility research has been a core part of the Department's research with particular emphasis on economics, operations and performance.
- Bauhaus Luftfahrt is a public research institution funded by the four aerospace companies Airbus Group, Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft (IABG), Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as grants of the Bavarian Ministry for Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology. The non-profit association is an internationally-oriented think tank.
- DeepBlue is an Italian research and consultancy SME specialised in safety, human factors, security and validation. The company operates in the domain of Transportation dealing with the design, analysis and evaluation of interactive systems, especially in the Aviation and Maritime domains.
Madrid · CAMERA KoM
CAMERA KoM in MadridSep 20
Madrid · EU Door-to-door mobility Workshop
CAMERA teaser at 2016 EU Door-to-door mobility Workshop (Google Campus, Madrid)Sep 19
Madrid · Acare Meeting #25
CAMERA introduced at ACARE WG1.